Chiropractic Pain Prevention - South Bend
The stretches and exercises below are helpful in developing and maintaining strength and flexibility. Please consult your physician before starting any exercise and discontinue if you experience pain.
- WARM-UPS - It's important to warm up before any physical activity. This series of warm up exercises can be done in just ten minutes before yard work or other physical tasks, working out or playing sports. Preparing your body for a workout should always include exercises designed to stretch and warm up your muscles. This helps prevent injury and decrease muscle soreness. If you are in generally good physical condition, try this warm up out. Click here to view and download the PDF.
- STRETCHES - These are also an important part of any workout, especially when used as a warm up and/or cool down. You can also use this series of exercises as a daily stretching routine for both the upper and lower body. Click here to view and download the PDF.
- CORE STRENGTHENING EXERCISES - Your core muscles support your entire frame and provide a strong structure upon which everything else is built. These core exercises are designed to strengthen your core from your hips to shoulders and can be done two to three times a week. Although they may be challenging at first, they're certain to improve your core muscle strength. Click here to view and download the PDF.
- BEACH BODY PROGRAMS AND COACHING – Are you ready to take health and fitness to the next level? As you may or may not know, Dr. Lisa Meyers is a strong proponent of the P90X Beach Body training systems. After completing several different Beach Body programs and experiencing significant health benefits, Dr. Meyers is happy to answer questions and provide direction to those interested in finding out more.
Is your Child's backpack hurting their back?Now that the kids are back to school, I'm sure their new backpacks are getting filled to the brim. click here for tips on protecting your child's spinal health.
Summer Saturday Hours!
Starting on May 6th, our Saturday hours will change to 9:00am to 12:30pm. Check your calendar, then call and make an appointment today to save yourself a precious Saturday spot!
We need your help!Please help Active Health & Wellness give back to the community by supporting our local students and teachers. We’re sponsoring a school supplies drive and we’d appreciate your help. Bring in five new and unopened school supplies between July 17th and August 31st and receive $10 off your out of pocket expenses for that day. Call 574-259-9355 today to schedule your next appointment.
For over a decade, Active Health is the only place I turn to when I am in pain
- Katrina B.View all reviews
Success StoriesCase Types: